Six groups, 33 young people, from East and West Europe will meet from 21st to 27th of October 2019 in the youth educational center “Wolfsberg” in Kranenburg for a youth exchange on the topic: “Migration through Arts”. The groups come from Armenia, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Russian
Federation and Ukraine.
The project is aimed at young people aged 17 to 21.
A Training Course for Youth Workers to Improve Skills through the Power of Labyrinth Theatre
6th – 13th September, 2019
Woodstown, County Waterford, Ireland
This Training Course will be based on non-formal and informal education with a self-directed learning approach. The trainers will use artistic tools and performances, in particular the very effective method of Labyrinth Theatre to stimulate growing self-confidence and resilience.
The working methods will include case studies, working in pairs and small groups, meditations, contemplations, team building activities, role plays, discussions, and self-assessment. Some sessions will be complemented by theoretical inputs, and all of them will be followed by group reflection or self-reflection.
Participants will be youth workers, project leaders and educators involved in youth work.
1. The food and accommodation will be completely provided and paid by Erasmus+.
2. Visa costs (if needed) will be reimbursed by the organisers after the Training Course, once receipts are received.
3. Each participant will pay a participation fee of €50, which will be taken from the travel costs before they are reimbursed.
4. Travel costs include plane, train or bus costs from your home country to Woodstown.
5. ALL costs must be receipted.